qlogic

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자페이스박 조회 1회 작성일 2021-01-25 08:24:18 댓글 0

본문

Intelligent I/O Matters: HPE Gen10 Servers and Cavium I/O Adapters

HPE has introduced their HPE Gen10 ProLiant, Apollo, BladSystem and HPE Synergy servers to the market, and Cavium provides I/O technology across all of these new platforms. This video highlight the new 6810C adapter and discusses how the HPE-branded Cavium adapters that were supported on HPE Gen9 servers have transitioned to be supported on HPE Gen10 servers today.

Intelligent I/O Matters: Transition from 1GbE to 10GbE with HPE ProLiant Gen10 Servers

Many IT groups deploy the latest server technology on older, less than optimal Ethernet networks. This video will explain how to help customers looking at HPE Gen10 Servers to easily transition from legacy 1GbE to high performance 10GbE connectivity using Cavium and Arista 10GBASE-T technology from HPE. The video provides key value propositions for using HPE-branded Cavium 10GBASE-T Adapters and Arista 7160 Switch technology for this transition.

Intelligent I/O Matters: Cavium and Arista - Better Together

DescriptionIn today's high performance Ethernet networking, nothing goes better together than Cavium FastLinQ Adapter technology and Arista 7160 Series Ethernet Switching. This short video will highlight key features and capabilities of the technology at work that makes the Cavium Adapters and Arista Switches better together for high performance 10/25/50/100GbE network connectivity.

#qlogic

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 3,136건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--vf4b2h386ccoa.com. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz